- The training is accessible on a computer or mobile device.
- Internet browsers required:
- Windows: Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS/iPadOS (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version) in Apple iOS/iPadOS (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version) in Android OS 6 or later
- The training module will not save your progress. If you refresh or reload the page, you may lose your progress toward completion. So, please make sure you have at least 1+ hours of free uninterrupted time to fully complete the training (2+ if you’re a store manager).
- At the end of the training, you will have the option to utilize a certificate of completion. Using computer/mobile device functions, you can choose to save, print, take a screenshot, or take a photo of the certificate.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must save a copy of the certificate of completion to get credit for the time and for completing the course.
Here’s a link to the training: https://calcivilrights.ca.gov/shpt/
Select “Nonsupervisory” unless you are a store manager or executive (i.e. Barristas, Scoopers & Production Staff are “Nonsupervisory”).
If you have questions about this requirement, please see the CA Civil Rights Department Employee FAQ here: https://calcivilrights.ca.gov/shptfaq-employee/